Join us in Washington, DC for the 2023 Silicones Sustainability Workshop
Understanding the Impacts
Gain valuable insights into the environmental implications of silicone chemistry. Uncover the challenges and opportunities for sustainable practices.
Assess Opportunities for Improvement
Learn about innovative techniques and technologies for improving the sustainability of silicone chemistry. Examine how we can work together to make a significant impact.
Exploring New Horizons
Delve into the latest advancements in sustainable silicone chemistry research. Explore the potential applications across industries such as healthcare, electronics, transportation, construction, renewable energy and more.
Engage in collaborative discussions with experts from producers and users of silicone chemistry, and the academic community. Contribute your ideas and perspectives to foster a collective effort for a sustainable future.
Who Should Participate
- Silicone Chemical Producers
- Silicone Chemistry Users
- Academic Silicone Chemistry Experts
- December 7, 2023 from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- December 8, 2023 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Grand Hyatt Hotel
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Workshop Program (download)
- Key Sessions
- Silicone Chemistry – Safety to Human Health and the Environment
- Sustainability Applications
- Lifecycle Assessments/Metrics
- Improvements in Silicones Sustainability
- Silicones at End of Life/Circularity
For more information
Contact Betsy Beckwith, Director, Regulatory & Public Affairs, Silicones Environmental, Health, and Safety Center (SEHSC) at email@example.com.
Affiliations of Confirmed Speakers